European School Competition – BE WISE, IMMUNISE
We are excited to announce that public voting will open on April 24th in the morning on the occasion of the start of European Immunisation Week!
After a first screening by the ECL secretariat to confirm that entries met the eligibility criteria, the top 4 submissions from each category have been shortlisted by our jury.
Judging Procedure & Timeline
- Shortlisted posters and videos will be placed on ECL Facebook page and Twitter Page for public voting on 24 April 2019 morning.
- You get to decide who our Mini, Junior and Senior Vaccine Heros should be by ‘liking’ your favourite posters and videos for each category on Facebook and Twitter.
- You can ‘like’ as many posters and videos as you want.
- Voting will close at 5pm CET on 29 April 2019 and likes across different platforms will be counted.
- Winners – those whose entries received the highest number of likes – will be announced on 30 April 2019 and contacted via email to claim their prizes.
Do not hesitate to share the Facebook and Twitter links through your channels. Thanks again for your support!